ABOUT GAME GLOBAL
Based on 20 years of successful experience running localization events and ten years of hosting the Games Localization Round Table, the organizers of the LocWorld Conference have created an open and honest event dedicated to video game globalization.
Game Global was designed as an event where stakeholders from the video game globalization industry (including text and audio translation and localization, localization and functional QA) can meet and share their endeavors, successes, best practices and research in a collaborative and transparent manner.
We focus on three main areas:
- Localization testing
- Functional testing
Localization and functional testing were recently added as specific content types to our conferences since we found that, as opposed to text and audio localization, there are not many chances for video game LQA and FQA stakeholders to get together and discuss their specific issues and best practices.
Our objective is to offer a well-rounded conference where attendees can talk with fellow video game globalizers, discover the latest trends from our industry and learn from the experts.
Game Global Digital Summit: our online event
Given the difficult situation created by the spreading of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have moved the Berlin event to the comfort of everyone’s home screen. Though just like everyone else, we’re disappointed we’re unable to meet in person, we’re so excited to still be able to gather folks from the gaming globalization community together for this event!
Game Global Digital Summit goes beyond the in-person event. Here are just a few examples:
- It allows attendees to participate in live webinars and access them later for no additional fees.
- Attendees will still be able to connect, network and have business conversations in one-on-one meetings. Stay tuned for more details!
- It is the first truly global Game Global as attendees will be able to participate from all over the world without investing money and time in traveling.
- The online platform has allowed us to reduce our fees, thus making the event accessible by an even broader audience.
- Our first digital summit is a chance to begin a new way for our community to stay connected: stay tuned for more Game Global webinars happening throughout the year!
Why attend Game Global Digital Summit?
Game Global Digital Summit still remains one of the leading summits centered around video game localization, localization testing and functional testing. Through this online event, you can count on the following:
- Specialization: Game Global Digital Summit is a unique platform for everyone who is a stakeholder in video game localization, QA and FQA to meet, exchange ideas and start exciting collaborations around the topic they care about the most: games!
- High-quality content: our presentations, panels and round tables touch on the hottest topics from the video game globalization industry and are carefully selected by an Advisory Board of industry experts. This means no sponsored sessions and no unwanted sales pitches!
- Networking: Game Global Digital Summit offers a space for our community of video game globalizers to get together for business and informal conversations. Our app will also offer multiple ways to connect, discuss, play and stay in touch outside the webinar sessions and beyond the two event days.
All times are CEST
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
13:00 -13:30 > Virtual Lunch
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
No Longer Available
This price is effective after April 30th
Only students/Academics with Credentials
10% off of the regular price for groups
Game Global will be supported by high-profile professionals in the games industry from various geographical markets, with their combined expertise covering the gamut of both quality assurance and localization. Our current advisory board includes the following industry experts:
LOCALIZATION WORLD, LTD
319 N. First Avenue Sandpoint,
ID 83864-1495 USA
General Game Global Email Enquiries